Re: [ide-dev] A "releases/latest" URL in the IDE to ease upgrades?

On Fri, 4 Dec 2015 at 10:43 Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
One issue I have with enabling these by default is that the user that would like to stay on i.e. Mars
Why would a end-user of Eclipse IDE want to stay on Mars when Neon is out?
Why would anyone in our community of IDE contributors and solution providers would want that?

A Mars SR1 or SR2 may be (as in: is quite likely to be) more stable than a Neon SR0.

Best,
Sebastian

Back to the top