Re: [ide-dev] Ctrl-1 driven development

Am 21.10.2015 um 21:49 schrieb Wim Jongman:
Eike did you install the whole release train repo? I think there are quite a few features in there that are meant solely to be part of a target platform.
No, the product setup model contains all categories except "EclipseRT Target Platform Components". I've attached the file; it can be dragged into the Eclipse Installer (advanced mode, first page) to try it out.

It would be nice of this could be recognized somehow with a feature directive.
What do you mean? Something in the p2 metadata of TP-only IUs that would make them not resolve outside of TPs?

Cheers
/Eike

----
http://www.esc-net.de
http://thegordian.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/eikestepper

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<setup:Product
    xmi:version="2.0"
    xmlns:xmi="http://www.omg.org/XMI";
    xmlns:setup="http://www.eclipse.org/oomph/setup/1.0";
    xmlns:setup.p2="http://www.eclipse.org/oomph/setup/p2/1.0";
    name="org.eclipse.complete"
    label="Eclipse IDE Complete">
  <version name="mars"
      label="Mars">
    <setupTask
        xsi:type="setup.p2:P2Task"
        label="Complete">
      <requirement
          name="org.eclipse.platform.ide"
          versionRange="[4.5.0,4.6.0)"/>
      <requirement
          name="org.eclipse.platform.feature.group"
          versionRange="[4.5.0,4.6.0)"/>
      <requirement
          name="org.eclipse.rcp.feature.group"
          versionRange="[4.5.0,4.6.0)"/>
      <requirement
          name="Application Development Frameworks"/>
      <requirement
          name="Business Intelligence, Reporting and Charting"/>
      <requirement
          name="Collaboration"/>
      <requirement
          name="Database Development"/>
      <requirement
          name="General Purpose Tools"/>
      <requirement
          name="Linux Tools"/>
      <requirement
          name="Mobile and Device Development"/>
      <requirement
          name="Modeling"/>
      <requirement
          name="Performance, Profiling and Tracing Tools"/>
      <requirement
          name="Programming Languages"/>
      <requirement
          name="SOA Development"/>
      <requirement
          name="Testing"/>
      <requirement
          name="Web, XML, Java EE and OSGi Enterprise Development"/>
      <repository
          url="http://download.eclipse.org/releases/mars"/>
    </setupTask>
  </version>