Re: [ice-dev] [EXTERNAL] Re: Pushing to Maven Central

The simplest and quickest way to do this is to install it in a local maven repository (.m2 directory) as part of the build (Google "maven dependency local jar"). After you build org.eclipse.ice.org.commands, execute a command like the following:
mvn install:install-file -Dfile=<path> -DgroupId=<group-id> -DartifactId=<artifact-id> -Dversion=<version> -Dpackaging=<packaging> -DgeneratePom=true

This should work on any of your runners and can be added to spin-up recipes or Dockerfiles too.

I suggest that we work on the partial release/release candidates of ICE 3.x and the push to Maven Central over the next couple of months, including what tasks and level of effort are required and who will do them. This would be a good topic for our next monthly status call on the 15th.

Jay