From: Pavankalyan Yallamelli <pyallamelli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2017 3:49 PM
To: Smith, Robert W.
Cc: Billings, Jay Jay; Gerald Sabin; ice-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Resolving ICE Clone targets in ICE

Hello Robert,

I pulled the latest changes from next branch. I'm able to build it successfully using oxygen target.
But when I'm trying to launch the core.OSGI, I got the following error.

"Root exception: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Workbench has not been created yet."

Please have a loot at the error stack.

!ENTRY org.eclipse.help.ui 4 0 2017-07-10 15:31:03.299
!MESSAGE FrameworkEvent ERROR
!STACK 0
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Exception in org.eclipse.help.ui.internal.HelpUIPlugin.start() of bundle org.eclipse.help.ui.
    at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.startActivator(BundleContextImpl.java:800)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.start(BundleContextImpl.java:729)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxBundle.startWorker0(EquinoxBundle.java:933)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxBundle$EquinoxModule.startWorker(EquinoxBundle.java:309)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.doStart(Module.java:581)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.start(Module.java:449)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.incStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1628)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.incStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1608)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.doContainerStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1579)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.dispatchEvent(ModuleContainer.java:1522)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.dispatchEvent(ModuleContainer.java:1)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread.run(EventManager.java:340)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Workbench has not been created yet.
    at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.getWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:93)
    at org.eclipse.help.ui.internal.HelpUIPlugin.start(HelpUIPlugin.java:100)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl$3.run(BundleContextImpl.java:779)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl$3.run(BundleContextImpl.java:1)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.startActivator(BundleContextImpl.java:772)
    ... 12 more
[...]

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2017-07-10 15:31:03.354
!MESSAGE Bundle org.eclipse.xtext_2.12.0.v20170518-0959 [39] is not active.

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2017-07-10 15:31:03.354
!MESSAGE Bundle org.eclipse.equinox.http.jetty_3.4.0.v20170503-2025 [131] is not active.

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2017-07-10 15:31:03.355
!MESSAGE Bundle org.eclipse.help.ui_4.1.0.v20170311-0931 [154] is not active.

!ENTRY org.eclipse.core.jobs 4 2 2017-07-10 15:31:08.950
!MESSAGE An internal error occurred during: "Initializing Problems view".
!STACK 0
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Workbench has not been created yet.
    at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.getWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:93)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.IDEWorkbenchPlugin$2.run(IDEWorkbenchPlugin.java:390)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:56)

Thanks,
PavanKalyan