[ice-dev] New YouTube video

​Everyone,

Based on feedback from Norbert Podhorski on the Eclipse ICE paper as part of our internal review process, I would like to create a new YouTube video to accompany the paper. I want to tackle this when I get back from Sweden. I plan to submit the paper ASAP and include a link to the ICE YouTube channel.

Norbert is especially interested in a video that covers dealing with many data sets over many runs and how users deal with that at a later time, especially for large remote files. Do you have any thoughts on the best way to illustrate that in the video?

I'll do the video and be on camera unless anyone else really wants to do it.

Jay

P.S. - Please ignore any YouTube equipment you may see hanging around the office since I have to get it all working again!

Jay Jay Billings
Team Lead, Scientific Software Development
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Twitter Handle: @jayjaybillings

Back to the top