Re: [ice-dev] Target resolution problems

Nope, I didn't commit anything to do with ECF.

Greg

On Jun 5, 2017, at 3:40 PM, Billings, Jay Jay <billingsjj@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think these are changes that Greg committed for the PTP proxy. Greg?

Jay

From: ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Smith, Robert W.
Sent: Monday, June 5, 2017 2:11 PM
To: ice-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [UNTRUSTED] [ice-dev] Target resolution problems

All,

Since Friday morning, the ICE build has had trouble resolving three features from o.e.ecf.remoteservice, specificallyo.e.ecf.remoteservice​. rest.synd.feature.feature, o.e.ecf.remoteservice.sdk.source.feature, and  o.e.ecf.remoteservice.soap.feature. The build seems to work without them. Does anybody know what they're for or if they're critical for anything or if they can just be removed?

Robert