Re: [ice-dev] Nek5000 Model Builder in Vaadin

Ram,

1) Yes, this shows a form for setting up Nek5000 input with ICE in Vaadin (not launching Nek5000). You are correct that it uses a local connection to a Core, and in principle it should work just fine with a remote OSGI service too. The only thing we changed was the UI - so everything other than the graphics should work as expected. (Although, this isn't a headless version - we haven't merged those branches yet.)

2) Yes, that sounds correct. We could tighten the final statement a bit that Vaadin + ICE + OSGI are demonstrated in this bundle.

Jay