From: ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Greg Watson <greg@watson.earth>
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2017 11:21 AM
To: ice developer discussions
Subject: Re: [ice-dev] Runtime versus SDK builds?

Look at the product files it seems the main differences are:

- Initial perspective is CDT for runtime vs PDE for SDK
- Different launcher icon
- Different workspace location

My recollection was that the runtime version should default to an application development-style environment, while the SDK should default to an ICE development environment.

Regards,
Greg