Re: [ice-dev] [UNTRUSTED] Re: Clarification on VisIt/ParaView Tutorial

Robert,

Thank you for the quick reply. Sounds like we might need to sit down and just quickly run through what can stay and what needs to go in terms of the tutorial.

Do you have some time today or maybe tomorrow to go through it in person while I take notes on potential changes?

Thank you again,

Sam

Sam Crawford

Technical Editor and Writer

Communications Directorate

Oak Ridge National Laboratory

1 Bethel Valley Road, Oak Ridge, TN 37831

Building 4500S | Room D-60

Office: 865-241-1711 | crawfordst@xxxxxxxx