[hudson-dev] Moving to Github issues and Github Wiki (was Re: Is hudson on hudson down?)

I recently tried the new versions of JIRA and Confluence for a new project and was disappointed. I'm really not impressed with JIRA and Confluence anymore. They are moving away from really supporting developers and Github truly is. I played around with Github issues and the wiki a while last week and I think it's good enough for anything we might want to do.

I'd like to seriously consider just dumping JIRA and Confluence and just using Github for everything.