[hudson-dev] Plugins and the new rest interface

Hi

I have been looking at the new rest api in hudson in order to automate some of our administration, but it seems like I have hit some limitations.

My case in point is the management of slaves. When I navigate to a slave rest url, the only properties I can see are the very basic ones, namely name, labels etc. but I cannot see any of ssh setup needed for ssh slaves

so my questions are:

* I assume that if I can't get the properties, I cannot set them either. Is this correct?

* If not, how do I discover the attributes supported and their grammer ?

* If I would like to extend hudson to support these extra atributes I hope this can be done in the relevant plugin but I have not been able to find any documentation on the subject... can someone please give me some pointers?

Best regards
Henrik

Back to the top