Re: [hudson-dev] Jira cleanup ?

>>> components between projects

 You wouldn't move a component between projects, but you can
 bulk move issues from one project to another then delete the
 original component to achieve the same ends.

That sound like a great idea. The only problem I see with it is that
the links to the issues would change but I think that would be ok.

However maybe if we move to Bugzilla on Eclipse.org for core and
everything at Eclipse and to java.net for any non-eclipse but Hudson
community maintained plugins and so on the current JIRA can be
completely turned into a read only mode, so the cleanup might not be
worth the hazzle.

Maybe just close all the issues that are tracked somewhere else and
then switch it all to public read lonly.

Manfred

Back to the top