Re: [hono-dev] Definition of Hono's public API
  • From: Julian Feinauer <j.feinauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 08:59:40 +0000
  • Accept-language: de-DE, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=pragmaticminds.de; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=pragmaticminds.de; dkim=pass header.d=pragmaticminds.de; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=hW9QTznAbfx8CllcXpQViwsbvqhBjQNY5mpVzjfo7cM=; b=I58/73eEOuTkL0xoFq2zPrLL9JxhGkbEebfsCezX+OHxeJCeNvzTvndPMJjhxHLac+WjAqE55wKy9eZkgPhcghh8Su3jasqcVHbY9H08dTSdLVNjJ1/2Oxb/YYL+Af0i642Umza+N4mhMHiqY47qBva2DgL3Nq+eMn93bBV2XG0dPqD7Bz3QGPx910bIDKDivyGohUUPAnzWali47MiuSs4u/696msY6MC9gPAzj3oNERGh9M9OZsyGWZPljyIPre0/1RfnEoNozZ8QE+BvMB+lkNnu2thZoMTMXitJhH6wm6rQI2rb3ZawuJOHFHilYTT278khyQkPGpFL9/b918A==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=e4ky3WnEheP/QRrqawGKPNPYFZ9IginbiFcQi9iL2X1JRflz+JHmCtsNFFrV28+HSnh4t/ywBxRK4C1mzN3tlSXB5Wlf4d7PHC+crAV8FXwFOfLOgCKSXD+NUwSoWHVaMMvOaMpP9C9V41gfw7kYdDEV+9Uf8VsHpCh9ygmyWzNqH4C0GxaopItqnsNoHrBeZxHAksACfWIOKmn1bhN6VthheLBlxkXsY4DWMW9MsLwVQLq7UtlWYaI3y1/Ry8FvfAFo/2TRPwcn3hGzZxk293tbi8fP+uGRGuRHOMBmOK/Fsgiv4JHyQ7i9eR5CCVEK82r/wGfLXYGMUJe/z3DAOQ==

Hey Kai,

they are self defined by the project, not from the JRE or some third party lib.
You can find the here:
https://github.com/apache/flink/blob/549079c0b565d10faf07272bdbe046a9b451b086/flink-annotations/src/main/java/org/apache/flink/annotation/Experimental.java
and the others (Public, PublicEvolving, ...) here
https://github.com/apache/flink/tree/549079c0b565d10faf07272bdbe046a9b451b086/flink-annotations/src/main/java/org/apache/flink/annotation

Best
Julian

Am 14.01.20, 09:51 schrieb "hono-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx im Auftrag von Hudalla Kai (INST/ECS4)" <hono-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx im Auftrag von Kai.Hudalla@xxxxxxxx>:

    On 14.01.20 09:02, Julian Feinauer wrote:
    > Hi Kai,
    >
    > although I'm not part of the active Hono Development and barely a User I like how some projects use Annotations like @Experimental or @StableApi to signal their users which part of the interface is considered stable and which could change even with minor revisions.
    > For Example Apache Flink did that a lot (I don’t know if thei're still doing it).

    Thanks for the hint. Any pointer to the annotations you mentioned? Where
    do they come from?