Von: hono-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <hono-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> Im Auftrag von Dejan Bosanac
Gesendet: Dienstag, 22. Oktober 2019 10:12
An: hono developer discussions <hono-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [hono-dev] Branching strategy

I agree with this in general. I would maybe keep it a bit simpler and create only 1.0.x branch for now and do 1.1 (and follow-up minor releases) from master. We can introduce 1.x branch when we encounter braking changes or start planning for 2.0. This would make it a bit easier to maintain (less rebasing/cherry-picking).