[hono-dev] How to set Keycloak as Authentication service provider (OIDC) for Eclipse Hono?

I am stuck configuring keycloak as the authentication and authorisation service provider for eclipse hono on our Kubernetes cluster (Using Rancher).
The Documentation gives little to no help about that and every research on this topic results in suggestions to use keycloak for Eclipse Hono, but not how to actually install or configure hono to use keycloak.
Could someone help me out? Has someone already installed Eclipse Hono and set Keycloak as Autorisation and/or Authentication provider?
Setting up keycloak as the central authentication and authorisation service provider, in a kubernetes cluster, for an IoT platform using eclipse Hono and Eclipse Ditto.

Besides: Stackoveflow Question to this topic at
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/56611145/how-to-set-keycloak-as-authentication-service-provider-oidc-for-eclipse-hono

Back to the top