[hono-dev] New Hono Homepage

Hi Hono community,

I prepared a preview of the new Hono web site. The site is now split into a homepage part and documentation for multiple versions of Hono.

I would be happy about feedback. Please find the changes and remarks in the PR [1] and preferably add your feedback there.

[1] https://github.com/eclipse/hono/pull/1111#issuecomment-496907793

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Abel Büchner-Mihaljević

(INST/ECS4)
Bosch Software Innovations GmbH | Ullsteinstr.
128 | 12109 Berlin | GERMANY | www.bosch-si.com
Tel. +49 30 726112-160 | Fax +49 30 726112-100 | abel.buechner@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Registered Office: Berlin, Registration Court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Lücke; Managing Directors: Dr. Stefan Ferber, Michael Hahn, Dr. Aleksandar Mitrovic

Back to the top