Re: [hono-dev] Hono CLI proposal part 1 - consumer

Hi Karsten,

I do agree that development support for testing consumptions would be cool to have but I am not sure whether

implementing what you described as filtering is really worth it.

How about just defining a line format that’s easily greppable (device id, payload) and then use the typical

Unix tools (grep, uniq, etc.) on that? I assume performance is not a big issue when developing…

Best regards,

Sebastian

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Sebastian Schuster