Re: [hono-dev] New Project Web Site

I really like the new web site.  Well done.

-----Original Message-----
From: hono-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:hono-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Hudalla Kai (INST/ESY1)
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2017 4:42 AM
To: hono-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [hono-dev] New Project Web Site

Dear friends of Hono,

today we have published our new Hono Project Web Site [1] as a replacement for the default project landing page [2] serving as the first point of contact for users of Hono.

We have moved most of the information that was already available on the GitHub project page [3] to the new web page. During that course we have edited the Getting Started guide which should be more concise and easier to follow now (fingers crossed) and have added sections on the individual components of Hono containing information regarding configuration and usage.

Any feedback is highly appreciated :-) In particular, if you found a typo or wrong piece of information, it would be great if you could open an issue on GitHub for it so that we can improve the page continuously.

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/hono
[2] https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.hono
[3] https://github.com/eclipse/hono
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Kai Hudalla
Chief Software Architect

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Schöneberger Ufer 89-91
10785 Berlin
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.com

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 148411 B;
Executives: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach, Michael Hahn _______________________________________________
hono-dev mailing list
hono-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx