Re: [hono-dev] hono-dev Digest, Vol 2, Issue 6

On 07/03/16 18:46, Atul Kshirsagar wrote:
May be I should have been more explicit. My view of "Connection via
Message Broker" doesn't involve a different Hono process. I am expecting
the hono libraries embedded in protocol adapters/solution to directly
connect to underlying MOM. However, this does expose hono clients
(protocol adapters and solutions) to underlying implementation even if
through maven/gradle dependency. While hono clients will work off of
hono API the concrete implementations of hono API will be specific to
MOM being used.

I think that is a different topology from any of those on the wiki at present.

Back to the top