Re: [higgins-dev] Is Higgins still active?

Hello,

On my side, we terminated  Higgins (in fact WS-Trust) related investigation and products.

We have more focus on more simple and lightweight protocols  such as OAuth 2.0  to secure IoT applications.

Best Regards.

Philippe Smadja

Gemalto

Tel: +33 1 55 01 61 47