Re: [higgins-dev] Latest Higgins Persona Data Model Attributes

[adding cc to higgins-dev]

On Mar 25, 2011, at 3:11 PM, Iain Henderson wrote:

> What I was looking for (which I guess might not exist), is just a straight list of the 300 or so attributes (first name, surname, mobile phone number etc )?

Iain, we don't have a complete (by any means) straight (what we call "flat") list. That list is SUPPOSED to be right here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Flat_Persona_vocabulary

...but as you can see it doesn't have all (or even most) of the attributes included on the wiki page.

To help answer this email I just added "NOTE-1" and "NOTE-2" here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Flat_Persona_vocabulary#Attributes

HTH,

Paul

Back to the top