[higgins-dev] FW: Higgins: connector for GtkSelector on windows.

RESENT

From: Smadja Philippe
Sent: lundi 4 mai 2009 15:29
To: 'Andrew Hodgkinson'; Markus Sabadello; Jeesmon Jacob
Cc: higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Higgins: connector for GtkSelector on windows.

Hello all,

I am looking for a connector to use the GtkSelector  on windows   (Now it runs, I can retrieve the value of managed cards)

Does the connector exist?

If yes, how to retrieve it and to setup the Selector-Switch configuration file?

Thanks for your help

 Philippe Smadja

T&I project manager,  Gemalto

Tel:  +33 1 55 01 61 47

4 rue de la verrerie

92197 Meudon   France

** Contribuons au respect de l'environnement. Merci de n'imprimer ce courriel que si nécessaire.

** Please protect the environment. Print only if necessary, on recycled paper, using the two sided print option.

Back to the top