[higgins-dev] FW: In preparation for documenting the I4 results...

Title: FW: In preparation for documenting the I4 results...
Folks,

I’m trying to figure out how our project should respond to the OSIS email (way below). I copied below the Higgins-related (B) and (C) status bullet items that we need to work on. The three headings below are I4 wiki terminology:

Identity Selectors
  • Higgins AIR Selector [(C) no testing] <-- Propose we delete this from the OSIS I4 wiki
  • Higgins RCP Selector (Higgins) [(B) Partially Tested] <-- Propose we complete the testing. Would IBM or ?? like to volunteer?

Browser Add-On
  • Higgins Browser Extension for Firefox {using Higgins Selector Selector} [(C) no testing] <-- Would someone like to volunteer to test this?
  • Higgins Browser Extension for IE using Higgins Selector Selector [(C) no testing] <-- Would someone like to volunteer?
  • Higgins Browser Extension for IE [(C) no testing] {This is the Browser Add-On used only to launch the RCP Selector} <--- Would IBM or ?? like to volunteer?

Information Card RP
  • Higgins RP [(B) Partially Tested] <-- Propose we compete the testing. Would IBM or ?? like to volunteer?

Please email the list if you’re willing to do some of this testing. It doesn’t take long. BTW, if we’re not willing to do the testing on a given solution, then the OSIS process is to drop the solution from the I4 official results.

-Paul

[PS: I will email Pam Dingle and ask her if she’d rename “Higgins Browser Extension for Firefox” to “Higgins Browser Extension for Firefox using Higgins Selector Selector” so that it is consistently named WRT to its IE equivalent.]