[higgins-dev] Notes from September 25 Higgins Developers call

Hi All - notes from the Higgins Dev meeting this week:

Time: noon EDT (1700 London; 1800 Vienna, Paris, Berlin)
Dial-in: 1-866-362-7064 / 892048#

Attendees:
* Brian Carrol - Serena
* George Stanchev - Serena
* David Kuehr-Mclaren - IBM
Drummond Reed - Cordance
Mary Ruddy - Meristic/SocialPhysics
* Markus Sabedello - Parity
* Jim Sermersheim - Novell
Brian Walker - Parity

Agenda

1. [Brian] We are still working on 1.1M4.
  • Build was moved out one week to 3-Oct.
  • Will do a preliminary build once the SOAP and WSTrust STS updates are done so people can do their dependancy testing (hopefully next week).
  • See http://wiki.eclipse.org/Higgins_1.1M4
2. [Mary] Next Higgins F2F
  • Boston was the winning location  (Actually the room we have is in Waltham, just off route 128, Austin was second)
  • Date is October 27-29
  • See http://wiki.eclipse.org/Oct_27-29_Boston_F2F_Agenda for beginnings of an agenda.  Please add your suggested topics.
3. [Jim/Drummond/Markus] EntityID discussion - updates and continued discussion on current state of EntityID proposal. Related links noted below:
regards...Brian

Brian Walker
=brian.walker
VP of Engineering