[higgins-dev] Opportunity to speak on Higgins at OSOR workshop on eID/eSecurity/PKI open source software in Brussels on November 13th

This could be your opportunity.

Project Higgins has been asked to speak at the OSOR workshop on eID/eSecurity/PKI open source software in Brussels on November 13th.  Travel costs within Europe will be reimbursed.  We can provide a Higgins presentation as a starting point.  The usual Higgins presenters have conflicts for this date. If you think you may be able to do this, let me know immediately.

-Mary

The OSOR workshop on eID/eSecurity/PKI open source software will be held in Brussels on November 13th. This meeting is planned as a "kick-off" of the new eID Community on OSOR[1].

We'd like Higgins Project to attend  and to be presented. In this sense we'd need a Europe based speaker to invite her/him. As we are drafting the agenda, could you please confirm the presence of the project and the presentation title by next Monday? We really love to see you there.

The European Commission - IDABC Unit from DIGIT - will reimburse travel costs. You will receive a formal invitation.

Back to the top