Re: [higgins-dev] Problems deploying RPPS on a Windows Environment

I tryed that solution that Jacob told, the one using Adobe Air selector (since its easier to modify things) and I found a new exception creating the profile.

Seems that the jenna Api tryes to load a ontology from an URI path in a http location but its not able to load it. I dunno why its happening this honestly.

Thanks in advance for any replyes :)

Context URI: "http://userProfileData/test", schema URI: public URI "http://www.eclipse.org/higgins/ontologies/2006/userProfile.owl", localFile "C:\.higgins\.ontology\userProfile.owl"
Context URI: "http://userProfileData/test", schema URI: public URI "http://www.eclipse.org/higgins/ontologies/2006/userProfile.owl", localFile "C:\.higgins\.ontology\userProfile.owl"
10:02:01,754 ERROR [http-8443-Processor3] IdasBasedUserProfileService.addUserProfile (IdasBasedUserProfileService.java:326) - org.eclipse.higgins.idas.api.IdASException: Couldn't find OntClass with URI : http://www.eclipse.org/higgins/ontologies/2006/higgins#Entity

10:02:01,754 ERROR [http-8443-Processor3] RppsService.addUserProfile (RppsService.java:2061) - org.eclipse.higgins.icard.userprofile.UserProfileException: org.eclipse.higgins.idas.api.IdASException: Couldn't find OntClass with URI : http://www.eclipse.org/higgins/ontologies/2006/higgins#Entity

org.eclipse.higgins.icard.userprofile.UserProfileException: org.eclipse.higgins.idas.api.IdASException: Couldn't find OntClass with URI : http://www.eclipse.org/higgins/ontologies/2006/higgins#Entity
    at org.eclipse.higgins.icard.registry.userprofile.idas.IdasBasedUserProfileService.addUserProfile(IdasBasedUserProfileService.java:327)
    at org.eclipse.higgins.rpps.core.impl.RppsService.addUserProfile(RppsService.java:2058)
    at org.eclipse.higgins.rpps.core.impl.RppsService.addUserProfileFromHBX(RppsService.java:2042)
    at org.eclipse.higgins.rpps.webservices.RPPSServiceImpl.addUserProfileFromHBX(RPPSServiceImpl.java:765)
    at org.apache.axis.providers.java.RPCProvider.invokeMethod(RPCProvider.java:397)
    at org.apache.axis.providers.java.RPCProvider.processMessage(RPCProvider.java:186)
    at org.apache.axis.providers.java.JavaProvider.invoke(JavaProvider.java:323)
    at org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.java:32)
    at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:118)
    at org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.SOAPService.invoke(SOAPService.java:454)
    at org.apache.axis.server.AxisServer.invoke(AxisServer.java:281)
    at org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:699)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:710)
    at org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServletBase.service(AxisServletBase.java:327)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:269)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:188)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:174)
    at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:525)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
    at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:117)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:108)
    at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:174)
    at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:874)
    at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:665)
    at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:528)
    at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:81)
    at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:689)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Caused by: org.eclipse.higgins.idas.api.IdASException: Couldn't find OntClass with URI : http://www.eclipse.org/higgins/ontologies/2006/higgins#Entity
    at org.eclipse.higgins.idas.cp.jena2.impl.Context.getOntClass(Context.java:580)
    at org.eclipse.higgins.idas.cp.jena2.impl.Context.addEntity(Context.java:143)
    at org.eclipse.higgins.icard.registry.userprofile.idas.IdasBasedUserProfileService.addUserProfile(IdasBasedUserProfileService.java:307)
    ... 34 more
10:02:01,785 ERROR [http-8443-Processor3] RPPSServiceImpl.addUserProfileFromHBX (RPPSServiceImpl.java:767) - org.eclipse.higgins.rpps.core.RppsException: org.eclipse.higgins.idas.api.IdASException: Couldn't find OntClass with URI : http://www.eclipse.org/higgins/ontologies/2006/higgins#Entity

org.eclipse.higgins.rpps.core.RppsException: org.eclipse.higgins.idas.api.IdASException: Couldn't find OntClass with URI : http://www.eclipse.org/higgins/ontologies/2006/higgins#Entity
    at org.eclipse.higgins.rpps.core.impl.RppsService.addUserProfileFromHBX(RppsService.java:2044)
[...]
10:02:01,785 DEBUG [http-8443-Processor3] TimeProductivity.endProcess (TimeProductivity.java:53) - TimeProductivity: Process was started in RPPSServiceImpl: addUserProfileFromHBX
TimeProductivity: Process was finished in RPPSServiceImpl: addUseaddUserProfileFromHBX after 514 ms