Re: [higgins-dev] NullPointerException inidas.cp.JNDIContext.getSubjects

The method's documentation allows null to be passed, so it's not wrong to do that.

>>> "Markus Sabadello" <msabadello@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 01/17/08 6:50 AM >>>
When I try to do this:

Iterator digitalSubjects = this.context.getSubjects(null);

I get:

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.eclipse.higgins.idas.cp.jndi.JNDIContext.getSubjects(JNDIContext.java :1422)
    at org.eclipse.higgins.idas.cp.jndi.JNDIContext.getSubjects(JNDIContext.java:1409)

Is it wrong to pass null to that method (I want all digital subjects). If it's a legal value, I propose to apply the attached patch to fix this.

Markus

Back to the top