Re: [higgins-dev] Important Higgins Face to Face info

Thanks. One question: ski rentals. I've seen that around Provo there don't
seem to be too many of those. That's why I've made room reservation @ Park
City where WWW shows plenty of rentals.
Any advice?
Thanks,
Carl

"Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
01/16/2008 03:07 AM
Please respond to
"Higgins \(Trust Framework\) Project developer discussions"
<higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"<Higgins dev" <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[higgins-dev] Important Higgins Face to Face info

I wanted to get started on one of the more important aspects of the next
face to face meetings, that is a ski day (or two, or three)

I'm not sure when people plan to fly in, nor if they plan to stay in SLC
around the weekend(s).

Anyway, I made a poll at http://www.doodle.ch/vmwkdbedcypcrci3

I listed a lot of potential days, though last we talked about it, people
seemed interested in Monday and maybe Friday.  For each day, I listed the
resorts left to right in order of proximity to Novell.

Resort descriptions are at http://www.skiutah.com/resorts/ and you can see
some example prices at http://www.skinsee.com/lift-tickets.htm. They don't
list a Sundance price because that's in Provo canyon.  Those are:
                    Window Prices            Discount Price
Weekday             $35                                $33
Weekend             $45                                $44

FWIW, I usually go to Sundance because of its proximity, and we've had
lots of snow this year, so that aspect doesn't make me want to drive the
extra distance.  It is a smaller resort however.

Anyway, check the resort(s) on the day(s) you prefer to go and we'll see
what turns out to be popular.

higgins-dev mailing list
higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx