[higgins-dev] Draft agenda for Higgins developers call on Thursday, January 10th at 12:00 Noon EDT

We will have our regular Higgins developers call on Thursday, January 10 at
Noon, EST.

The dial-in number is 1-866-362-7064 and the participant access code is
892048.

Proposed  Agenda
==============

1) Overall 1.0 Issue status. There were 4 open items this morning.  We are
entering some more items for clean-up tasks.
Click "1.0 Issues List" link at top of this page:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Components

Open items this morning were:

206695 - Update the component page for the native ISS
196390 - Support API extensibility
214048 - Provide Eclipse RCP-based I-Card selector
211945 - JNDI CP sets authZ identity incorrectly when authN type is
AuthNSelfIssuedMaterials

2) Status of specific solutions. See
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Solutions
   * Paul to add solution level components
   * Platform support in wiki

3) IdaS conversation

4) Selector Selector
   * OSIS conversation
   * Create new component and update architecture diagram for Eclipse-based
selector

5) IPR/Release review status (1 item is checkintocvs), one open items for
the IP Log. Working on the committer and contributor contact list

6) Planned Higgins regular F2F January 29-31 in Provo
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jan_29-31_Provo_F2F_Agenda

Back to the top