[higgins-dev] problems running higgins2ant in Java EE perspective

I was trying to use higgins2ant to start creating dependencies for the new RP enablement code. I selected a project from the project explorer window in the Java EE perspective and then did export->General->Higgins Ant all build files and dependencies. When I try to hit the "Next" button the dialog stays up and nothing happens. The "Finished" button is greyed out. This is very confusing. Mike suggested I try from "Package Explorer" and then this worked. Why does it not work from the Java EE perspective?

The documentation on the web is a bit confusing and still references the CVS repository.

Paula
Paula K. Austel
Web Services Security
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center