Re: [higgins-dev] How do I get dom3-xercesImpl.jar and dom3-xml-apis.jar?

Sorry for not responding to this earlier, I was a bit busy last week..

These files dom3-xml-apis.jar and dom3-xercesImpl.jar are listed as a subdependency of OpenXRI, and well, noone really knows why they are needed or where to get them.

I just tried replacing them with xercesImpl.jar 2.9.0, and it seems to work with my tests. Maybe someone who already used my stuff (Tom?) could try this too?

Markus