Re: [higgins-dev] Where is com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.serialize.OutputFormat

As the three Markuses on IRC already figured out, this can be replaced with

import org.apache.xml.serialize.OutputFormat;
import org.apache.xml.serialize.XMLSerializer;

I admit I did a bad job here. Will change this and check in.

Markus