[higgins-dev] small update to IdASRegistry

After Tom and I worked on IRC today to get the new IdASRegistry working with the JNDI CP, we agreed that the following changes would make sense:

1) The IdASRegistry now looks for contextfactories.xrds (the file it initializes itself from) in the current working directory, instead of the classpath.
2) The IdASRegistry now uses its own classloader IdASRegistry.class.getClassLoader() instead of the system classloader ClassLoader.getSystemClassLoader(). Note that the classloader can also be set manually with registry.setClassLoader ().

I checked in these small changes.

Markus

Back to the top