Re: [higgins-dev] old IdASRegistry ?

Mike, it looks like we'll need to add some data to the config to get this to work.

In order to register a factory with the new registry, we need to provide the factory instance (or class name) and the type (or types) of contexts that it can produce.  So it would probably be best to allow a set of types (strings) be associated with each factory in the config.

I don't think we can switch IdentityAttributeServiceHandler over to use the new registry until we reconcile this.

Jim

>>> "Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx> 8/21/07 3:55 PM >>>
I think we can delete it from org.eclipse.higgins.idas.common, but it's use in IdentityAttributeServiceHandler should be changed to consume the new one, right?

>>> "Markus Sabadello" <msabadello@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 8/21/07 11:56 AM >>>
Hello,

There is an IdASRegistry in org.eclipse.higgins.idas.common. Can we delete this?

And it seems the XML ConfigurationHandler has a dependency on that. Can we delete this too?

Markus

Back to the top