RE: [higgins-dev] Can we use Axiom 1.2 rather than 1.2.2?

Let me know when the component dependency (pages) have been updated, then I will update the Third Parity Dependency Page.

-Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: Mary Ruddy [mailto:mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2007 12:02 PM
To: 'Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions'
Subject: RE: [higgins-dev] Can we use Axiom 1.2 rather than 1.2.2?

wonderful

-----Original Message-----
From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Greg Byrd
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2007 11:58 AM
To: Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions

The Configuration projects seem to work fine with 1.2.   I'll change the dependencies page for that component.

...Greg

Mary Ruddy wrote:

Because of the backlog of code that needed to be reviewed for Higgins by Eclipse legal, we need to maximize reuse (use versions that have already been approved). Axiom 1.2 has already been approved.  Please verify that 1.2 (rather than 1.2.2)  works or that you can make it work.

Also please confirm that you require all three jar files