Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2007 12:12 AM
Subject: RE: [higgins-dev] STS profile problems

Sergey wrote:
1. DigitalIdentityHandler is implemented to use the peculiarity of JNDI CP

each context contains single digital subject and subject ID is returned by
IContext.open() method. I think we should not use this peculiarity
anywhere. Moreover, I think IContext.open() should return nothing (void).

Why do you think this is bad/peculiar?