Re: [higgins-dev] Updated JNDI CP

Would there be any problem with submitting this artifact to the ibiblio maven repository, or should I submit a jira to the project itself?  Then I and others don't have to go and try and find it, nor worry about it being copied into the Eclipse repository as that is not necessary (nor wanted) for a maven based build.

Thanks,
Thor HW