[higgins-dev] Version 2 of proposal 2B (IdAS Registries)

I have made a couple of minor changes to [1]:

1) Both path and type are optional in the syntax of ContextIds; all that
matters is that exactly one SEP is matched within the XRDS document (with or
without path and type matching). So I changed some of the use cases to not
use Type matching (within in the Context Registry).

2) Added new section 'Locally Deployed Context Provider Registry' in
response to Tom's recent comments

Drummond, if you could review just this (new) section [2] that would be
great.

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/IdAS_Registries_Proposal_2B
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/IdAS_Registries_Proposal_2B#ContextIds

-Paul