[higgins-dev] command line build

Hi,

Right now, if one updates from CVS and tries the command line build.xml
for some of the higgins
projects, the build fails. This is due the fact that it looks for
eclipse in a hardcoded
location:

  <property name="ECLIPSE_HOME" value="../../../../eclipse"/>

Can I suggest the eclipse's home is defined using an environment
variable may be -
ECLIPSE_HOME which is used to specify the location for eclipse. This way
I don't have
to update the build.xml each time I do a full sync. I see that
environment variable is
declared,

    <property environment="env"/>

it is just not used.

George

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Back to the top