[higgins-dev] schema updates in IdAS (was Re: IdAS API and Higgins ontology)

We could add IContext.setSchema(String schema). In adding that, we would add all the unanswered questions we have for other update operations (most listed here).  One additional question would be: does setSchema completely override the existing schema, or can it add to it?

I'll go ahead and add it and we can add the architectural questions to the list.

Jim

>>> Valery Kokhan <vkokhan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 10/18/06 9:41 AM >>>
Hi Jim,

For our context provider we need a way to define (set up) context's
schemas but current IdAS API doesn't provide any way to do this.

It looks like in one case we'll need to be able to define context's
schema at configuration time while in other we will need to be able to
set context's schema at runtime.

It seems to me that in both cases we need to add setSchema(...)
method(s) to IContext interface.

Have you any ideas how to set up context's schemas?

--
Best regards,

Valery

Back to the top