[higgins-announce] Commit rights for Andy Dale have been expired

technology.higgins Committers,
Paul Trevithick has expired the commit rights for Andy Dale (adale).  The
reason for this change is:

Andy has been inactive for a long time. He is no longer with ooTao where he
was using Higgins tech. Per Eclipse best practice we de-commiterize folks
although project leads have some leeway. There is a new option to "promote
to Committer Emeritus". I have applied this option.

To honor Andy Dale's contributions to the project, Paul Trevithick has
nominated Andy Dale for Committer Emeritus status.

Back to the top