[henshin-user] Nested application conditions in Henshin diagrams?

Hi all,

I’m trying to figure out how to do nested application conditions in the Henshin diagram editor. I was hoping that this could be done the same way that I can nest multi-rules, using paths in the labels. However, that doesn’t seem to do anything useful. Is there a different way of doing this?

Specifically, I’m trying to write a standard Petri Net firing rule. For this, I would like to add a NAC that there are no source places with no tokens. So, roughly,

¬\exists({Transition—Place} à ¬\exists{Transition—Place—Token})

I’ve tried using a require* instead, as below, but that rule never matches, even when all source places have a token…

Any suggestions?

Many thanks,

Steffen

Dr. rer. nat. Steffen Zschaler AHEA