From: henshin-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <henshin-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Daniel Strüber <strueber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 08 March 2019 17:10:36
To: henshin-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [henshin-dev] Henshin CPA

Hi Kinga,

since you don't mention it explicitly, I wonder if you had a look at the Wiki page yet: https://wiki.eclipse.org/Henshin/Critical_Pair_Analysis

I think that it address your questions. But, if the explanations are not clear enough, feel free to follow up.

Best regards,
Daniel

On 08.03.2019 16:35, Bojarczuk, Kinga wrote:

Hello,

I'm working on a final year project with Steffen. I need the henshin cpa package for my project and I need to use it programmatically. I cannot seem to find the docs / info about it online. I've found some but only some very basic stuff. I already have code which uses the package and does the analysis but for my project I'd like to be able to understand exactly how the runConflictAnalysis and runDependencyAnalysis methods work and what they return as I'm a bit confused about that, especially the 'matches' that the CriticalPairs store after running the analysis. Could you please point me to some resources ?

Thank you,

Kinga