Re: [henshin-dev] How to correctly build rules?

Hi Jens,

you can try this to fix the schema location problem:

    Map<Object,Object> options = new HashMap<Object,Object>();
    options.put(XMIResource.OPTION_SCHEMA_LOCATION, Boolean.TRUE);
    try {
        resource.save(options);
    } catch (IOException e) {
        // ...
    }

This trick is also used in saveEObject().

Cheers,
Christian