Re: [henshin-dev] Specifying the number of unit/rule applications with parameters

I am now thinking it would be more consistent if we introduced a unit type "IteratedUnit" (to avoid confusion with CountedUnit) with a String attribute "iterations" and one subunit. The number of iterations will be computed when the unit is executed (as described below)

Chris