[handly-dev] Dropping support for Eclipse Mars and Xtext 2.10 in Handly 0.9

Greetings handly-dev,

The current release, 0.8, requires at least Eclipse Mars (4.5) and, for Xtext Integration Layer, Xtext 2.10. For the next "big" release of Handly, scheduled to coincide with Eclipse Photon (2018-06-27), I'd like to drop support for Eclipse Mars and Xtext 2.10.

As far as I know, all of our current adopters are subscribed to this mailing list, so if there are no objections posted here, Handly 0.9 will require at least Eclipse Neon (4.6) and, for Xtext Integration, Xtext 2.11.

Thanks,
Vladimir

Back to the top