Re: [handly-dev] Element references

Hi Vlad,

Perhaps I could be of more help if  you would point me at the specific place in the erlide code base where you feel this issue arises?

From your description, the closest thing I can see is ErlangFunction and/or FunctionRef, but each of them seems to have its own semantics with regard to find queries:

* ErlangFunction is meant to be used for queries within module (it can specify only name and arity),
and can handle ANY_ARITY

* In FunctionRef, function name and module can be regexps (at least, that's what IErlModelCore#findFunction Javadoc says).

So they look different enough to warrant their existence. Am I missing something?

Best regards,
Vladimir

Thank you for the feedback, Vladimir.

I don't like having duplicate code, but it's not a huge problem either.

regards,
Vlad