[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [gmt-dev] [modeling-dev] [emf-dev] EMF Feature Modeling
- From: Kenn Hussey <kenn.hussey@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 09:58:01 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=Oqt4UFpF3XZGizIN2Uqj22TV3JGTkgf6ewXOqz3J1aU4et98M4X0HtqfxnDUpJMnNP JBh1c2NWLJ/wyO0aXRefNaxpqmCgB9YT9fjlQharcuL/TKVSZvaaMWM+9owEjtcmuefY a/6AS4rOABpH+hXn3bO7PrPq3n/G02VVn9tkM=
I checked with Holger directly and here is what he said:
> The current state is that we have the model abstractions and the evaluation framework
> working. There is also a working connection to pure::variants, so feature models can
> created and check by using the pure::variants Community Edition and then used for further
> There is also some work in progress to create a simple evaluation engine and constraint
> We will provide a download in the next days.
Note that there is a featuremodel-dev mailing list to which you can subscribe if you need updated development information about the project.
modeling-dev mailing list