[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[gmt-dev] Plans to move Jar2UML into the MoDisco project
- From: Dennis Wagelaar <dennis.wagelaar@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 17:26:10 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Organization: Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-GB; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100317 Lightning/1.0b1 Thunderbird/3.0.4
There are plans to move the Jar2UML tool, which is currently listed under the
MoDisco project, entirely *into* the MoDisco project. This means moving the
source code to dev.eclipse.org and opening up Jar2UML for third-party
contributions. Also, Jar2UML could become part of Eclipse releases.
In order to get approval for this move, I'd like to know who is interested in:
- having Jar2UML as part of an Eclipse release;
- contributing to the Jar2UML code.
In case you'd like to contribute to the code, let me know what kind of
contributions you have in mind.