Re: [gmt-dev] New CVS location

You're the first. You'll have to open a bug (assigned to
webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx) to create
/cvsroot/modeling/org.eclipse.gmt/org.eclipse.gmt.umlx/ and to set the
correct permissions so you (and your team) can commit files in there.

Or, if you need to use SVN instead, you can put your code in
/svnroot/modeling/, but be advised that you'll be the first modeling
project to need SVN build support. (I'm not adverse to the request --
just bear with me as I slide that requirement into the deck and
attempt to guess your card.) I can't yet commit to WHEN that might be
available, but having a project actually need it will go a long way
toward it getting added. ;)

Nick